The past week
I have spent the week visiting with my Great Grandma Helen from Minnesota and Dema. I've spent most of the time at Dema's house and being held by them, until i get hungry and want mommy. This week daddy also introduced a bottle to me. I ate an ounce and a half then screamed until mommy fed me. I didn't really like the bottle. Later in the day how ever I finally finished up that bottle and my night time bottle. I still don't like them that much but I'm getting used to them. Mommy says I have to have a bottle when I am at school. I'm not sure about this place called school I like being home with mommy and having her all to myself.
Friday
My day started out slow. I finally decided to sleep for three hours at a time, but i still didn't like to wake up in the morning, just like my mommy. We hung around the house relaxing for most of the morning until it was lunch time then Mommy and I went out to a small restaurant named Screamers in Stratham and met up with an old co-worker and her children. She brought mommy a small present and brought me a blanket from another friend of mommy's. My new blanket has dinosaurs all over it and it even has my name on it. I decided to sleep with it all day.
After lunch mommy and I went to go see Dema and Great Grandma Helen. Dema was sick so she couldn't hold me, she didn't want me to get all of her yucky germs. Great Grandma Helen held me for an hour and I really liked it, until I got hungry. We stayed there for the rest of the day and then daddy came to when he got home from work. We started to watch the Red Sox game and once again by the time it started I fell fast asleep. Some day I'll stay awake and watch the game. Maybe if I stay awake for a game they might start winning again.
No comments:
Post a Comment