Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Pictures from the past week

Here I am at home wide awake sitting in my chair looking at my two cats play with each other.
Dema is trying to rock me to put me to sleep, I was being a fussbot before I decided to take a nap.
Here I am at dairy Queen in Kittery, My mommy and daddy took me and all I got was this bottle, I really wanted Dema's ice cream though.
Here I am again drinking it, I really didnt like it but I drank it cause I was hungry.

Here I am looking at daddy trying to figure out how he is feeding me and not mommy. I am drinking my first bottle.
Daddy is holding me and watching me drink my first bottle, I drank an ounce and a half then cried until mommy fed me.

1 comment:

  1. Go Sox is right. Soon you'll be eating ice cream with everyone.

    ReplyDelete