Thursday, May 14, 2009

My First Night at Dema's

Last night I spent my first night at Dema's house. She thought mommy and daddy could use a good night's sleep and offered to take me for the night. She picked me up about 6:15 pm. I fell asleep on the way to her house. She put me in bouncy chair and let me sleep for a while. She did this thing called "sewing". It made a nice sound and I didn't cry when I heard it.
After a while I woke up and watched TV before I decided to eat. I like this chair. It plays music.
After I ate the Red Sox game started. Wally wanted to watch the game with me.
At 10 pm, Dema decided it was time to get my jammies on and get ready for bed. She let me test Grampa Boo's pillow and say hi to Hero. I liked his pillow. I fell asleep on Dema's chest before she put me down on my little bed in her room. I woke up at 1:15 and again at 5:45. Dema fed me both times. I didn't eat much at 5:45 and fell asleep on Dema's chest for another hour and a half before we got up for the day.
After I ate breakfast I took another short nap until Dema said it was time to get ready for mommy to pick me up. Dema let me lounge around in my onesie for a while. She says the onesie is getting small on me already.

I like going to Dema's house. Today is another big day - I get to meet my Grandpa Lance and Debbie. Tomorrow I get to meet Uncle Brandon and Ellen. Wow! So many people to meet. I like this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment