Saturday, May 30, 2009

Thursday and Friday (first Day of School)

I had a good day with daddy I slept most of it on my bopi pillow in the living room, I only really cried when I was hungry

Here I am with daddy on Thursday. He is trying to make me dance.
So my first day of school was a big success. I was the hit of my classroom. All of the other children can either crawl or walk. So when ever I was on the bopi or a teacher was sitting holding me, they would all crawl over and look at me and watch me. Mommy came in and visited with me while she was on her lunch break. It was nice to see her half way through the day. I can't wait for Monday so I can go back.

Here I am at home in my first day of school outfit. I'm still sleeping because I thought it was to early to get up
Here I am at school when mommy dropped me off. I'm sleeping in my school crib. It even has a cool name tag so everyone knows its my bed. So I finally woke up around 8, mommy had to be to work at 7.
Here I am back home after a long day at school. I had so much fun and I was so worn out that I slept pretty good.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful first day at school! Have fun on Monday and I'll see you on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete