Monday, May 18, 2009

Lots and lots of pictures

I really like my new hat except its still a little to big. I cant wait to grow into it so I can wear it and see
My daddy Uncle Brandon and Ellen watching TV together
I'm having some quality cuddle time with Dema
My daddy uncle Brandon and I
Dema, uncle Brandon daddy and I
Grampa Lance, Uncle Brandon daddy and me
I know the blog says I wear Red Sox but daddy is originally from Minnesota so Grampa Lance bought me a Twins shirt
Uncle Brandon playing with me in my Red Sox Onesie
Here I am at Nubble Lighthouse with mommy, gramma Debbie and grampa Lance
Here is a good shot of the Lighthouse. It was chilly while we were there
Here is a picture of the waves at Long sands at York beach
I'm taking a nap at the hotel after a long day of traveling
Here I am with gramma Debbie at the 99 restaurant
Here I am with Grampa Lance at his Hotel room
Here I am writing my blog for you all to see and mommy took the picture
Daddy and I lounging on the couch, waiting for the day to start
Here is Grampa Wiggily at his 50th birthday party, I am holding his finger

Here is Grampa Wiggily looking at everybody
Here I am visiting with my cousin Josalyn. It was warm so I don't have any clothes on
Here is a really cool four generation picture. Great Gramma Helen, Dema, daddy and I
Here Great Gramma Helen is holding me when we went out to eat
Here is Dema holding me at the restaurant



1 comment: