Friday, May 22, 2009

Six weeks

So I am six weeks old now and next Friday I get to start school. Mommy goes back to work on Tuesday and I get to spend the day with Dema. Yesterday mommy had her checkup and everything went well, I went along for the ride thinking she wanted to show me off. I was wrong one of the nurses stuck me with a needle and took this red stuff out of my arm. It hurt so much but i got a cool yellow crayon for a band-aid afterwards. I was very cranky at mommy afterwards.


Here I am at six weeks old. It's hard to believe so much time has past
Here is another picture of me at six weeks except I'm a little cranky

So how do you spend your 90* days. I lounged around in a diaper all day and stayed near a fan
So here I am in bed at night just after I have fallen asleep, laying the right way in bed, and nicely swaddledHere is the position I am in when mommy comes to get me when I wake up, no longer swaddled and sideways
Here are two pictures of me having tummy time on mommy and holding my head up looking at her and then looking at daddy

Here I am sleeping the Texas Roadhouse while mommy and daddy eat dinner
Here I am laying down quietly aat Dema's trying to fall asleep.

1 comment: