Sunday, May 3, 2009
Saturday
I started my day out by helping daddy and going to work with him, mommy came also. Once daddy was done work, mommy, daddy and I went out to lunch at the Olive Garden. I slept most of the time in the restaurant. I did wake up near the end but was very content in my car seat. Then we went home and mommy and I took a very long nap. We weren't awake for that long when Dema called and invited us all out for dinner with her and Great Grandma Helen. So mommy and daddy packed me all up and the three of us headed to Chili's for dinner. I slept until the food came but then woke right up. It smelt so good I needed to see what everyone was eating. Mommy had chicken tacos, Dema had some steak, Great Grandma Helen had a Ceaser Salad, and daddy had chicken fajitas. Then we went home and watch daddy play some video games before going to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment