Yesterday I turned three weeks old. Wow! How time flies! We went to Dema's house to visit Dema and Great Grandma Helen. Mommy gave me this thing she called a "plug". I'm not sure what it is, but I like to suck on it. Can you see my sideburns? They are just little ones right now.

And why was I wearing hat? Because mommy was trying to hide my bed head. Can you see my hair standing up? She washed my hair the night before and then put me to bed. I woke up with bed head.

Great Grandma Helen held me yesterday, bed head and all.

She even rocked me for a while and put me to sleep.

Late in the day I was fussy and Dema rocked me until I fell asleep. The only problem was that I wouldn't wake up. Mommy wanted me to wake up so I would sleep better through the night. Here they are trying hard to wake me up. Ha, ha! I fooled them, I didn't wake up for quite a while!

Tomorrow I get to meet three more cousins: Jake, Max and Mya. I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment