Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My First Day At Dema's

Mommy went to work today and that meant I had my first babysitting day with Dema. Mommy woke me up early and didn't even get me dressed to go to Dema's. When I got there Mommy left right away. Dema let me help wake up Grampa Boo. That was fun because I didn't want to wake up and neither did he. Hehehe!

After I had my second snack of the morning Dema put me in my bouncy chair. I had to give her the "evil" eye because I wasn't sure I wanted to stay awake and play. I stayed in the chair, but went back asleep for a couple more hours.
After I had lunch I decided my bouncy chair is a cool place to be. When I look up I can see myself in the mirror. You know what? I look pretty good if I do say so myself!
I'm learning to stay awake and not expect to eat. I am starting to make eye contact with the person holding me and trying to make sounds. Dema and I had a couple of wonderful conversations this afternoon. I think I'm going to like talking.
I was sleeping when mommy came for dinner. She wanted to feed me, but I didn't want to wake up right away. Daddy arrived shortly after she did. I was happy to see both of them. I like Dema's house, but there's no place like home!

1 comment:

  1. Im glad you had fun. I missed you while I was at work

    ReplyDelete