Saturday, May 16, 2009
Update
The Visit with Great Grampa Helen ended on the ninth. So I got a few days to rest up before spending the night with Dema so mommy and daddy could sleep. Thursday the 14th Grampa Lance and Gramma Debbie came from New York and Ive been visiting with them every day. Yesterday I took them to Kittery to go shopping and to York beach, to see the beach and the Nubble Lighthouse. There will soon be pictures but we need to figure out how to add them from the new camera. Also Uncle Brandon and Ellen came from New York yesterday. I went out to dinner with them. After dinner, mommy, daddy, Uncle Brandon and Ellen all went to go see the new Star Trek Movie, while I went to spend some time at Demas. I slept most of the time but it was still nice to be there and not move around, after a very fun but busy day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment