Yesterday when I got to Dema's house she said it was a field trip day! My first field trip with Dema! Where did we go? Our first stop was Target. I helped Dema pick out new makeup (whatever that is). In turn she bought me this new outfit that I had on when mommy and daddy came to have dinner and pick me up.
Yeah, I am one Cool Dude!Our next stop was the yarn shop. Dema bought red yarn.
This morning she finished this for me:
She has one more to make.They are big for me now, but I'll grow into them.
Our last stop was the butcher shop. I was starting to get cranky by then. After all I hadn't eaten in a little over two hours! Dema tried to give me a bottle in her car, but I wouldn't take it. Instead she drove home and this is what I did:
I slept for awhile before I decided I really needed to eat.Yesterday I had a runny nose and my left eye was watery. This morning mommy says I have a cold. She says it only took my five days after my first day at school to get sick. Ugh! If going to school makes me sick, why should I go?
Until next time - happy sneezing!
Until next time - happy sneezing!
Im glad you had fun with Dema, and sorry your sick. You have to go to school or all your friends would miss you
ReplyDelete