Monday, April 27, 2009

Staurday and Sunday

Saturday
I decided last night I would only sleep every hour and keep mommy and daddy awake all night. I wanted to stay up and see more excited things in the world but mommy said I had to go to sleep. I did wake up at 430 wanting to start my day but i think mommy and daddy still wanted to sleep. Mommy rocked me, fed me a couple times, changed me, and rocked me some more until I fell back asleep around 630. Finally around 10:30 we all got up and dressed and headed out the door. Our first stop was IHOP, mommy and daddy got breakfast, I slept the entire time in there. Once they were done breakfast they headed over to the office for the day. Mommy and daddy made some books and did some laminating and I got to see Grampa Boo before he left for a long time on a couple of work trips. They finally finished around 430 and then they went home ad relaxed the rest of the day and I slept some more.

Sunday
Once again I wanted to start my day early, I woke up at one and didn't fall back asleep until three. Mommy looked very tired when I woke up and stayed awake,I think she wanted to go back to sleep, but every time she set me down I would start crying. Daddy says I'm spoiled but I don't think so. I later woke up around 830 to the smell of daddy making some cinnamon rolls, I wanted to eat them but mommy and daddy keep saying I'm to little for solid foods. Daddy brought mommy breakfast in bed today around nine, cinnamon rolls and hot chocolate. Lets just say with such a late start we didn't make it to church today, maybe next week. Around one we went to return Grampa Wiggley's truck to him, but he wasn't home just another furry cat. I made some noise and this cat came running right up to me to see me. He was a Huge cat. Once we got home mommy daddy and I decided to lounge in bed and play video games the rest of the day.
Here I am trying out Paper MarioI got to lay in this big bed and it was very comfy. I wanted to stay here all day and all night but each time i would fall sleep mommy or daddy would move me over to my bassinet. Don't tell mommy and daddy but i might keep he big bed to myself, I might sleep through the night.

Here I am sleeping on the big bed

This weekend was very warm out made it the perfect sleeping weather and that is what I mostly did all during the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Ethan, you really need to get your days and nights straightened out! Don't start playing video games yet! You're too young.

    ReplyDelete