Then Dema gave me a whole bunch of new clothes. Mommy told her yesterday that I had no newborn clothes. All I have is jammies. Well Dema hooked me up with all of these new clothes. There are 12 new outfits here.
Check me out in my new jeans. Aren't I just a handsome dude?I don't know what that means, but that's what everyone keeps telling me.
Oh yeah, I'm watching the Red Sox game while lounging around in my new jeans. I like going to Dema's house.First thing this morning Mommy and I went Green and walked to My first doctor's appointment.
Here I am in my stroller being pushed by mommy
Mommy also took a picture of me in the waiting room waiting for my appoinment

The doctor said I'm healthy and growing. This morning I weighed 6 lbs. and 11 oz and I was 19 1/4 inches long.
That night at Dema and Grampa Boo's I finally got to see Grampa Boo again. He has been traveling all over the place.

The doctor said I'm healthy and growing. This morning I weighed 6 lbs. and 11 oz and I was 19 1/4 inches long.
That night at Dema and Grampa Boo's I finally got to see Grampa Boo again. He has been traveling all over the place.
Mommy took this picture of him and I together
Soooo cute! With that left arm up while watching the Sox, looks like he is ready to take to the mound at Fenway! Love you little guy!
ReplyDelete