Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Day number 5 and 6

Hi! Its me again. I'm still enjoying my time at home with my mommy and daddy. I like sleeping longer during the day then at night though. Mommy thinks it is because I was born at night. I'm told I sleep like my parents with my mouth slightly open and I kinda snore just like daddy except I'm a lot quieter.
Here is a picture of me in my new jumper chair. I must be dreaming about the Patriots scoring a touchdown

This is me sleeping in my big crib, Ive got it made somebody feeds me when I'm hungry, changes me when I'm stinky and picks me up when I cry.
I just really Like showing off my my poses I like to sleep in here is another one of me
Some of mommies old coworkers learned of my arrival and send mommy and daddy and nice cookie arrangement. It looks so yummy I wish i could eat some of it. I hope they enjoy it

Today at 1:00 pm we have a home visit with the doctor I'll update later on how that goes, but I'm getting sleepy again so off to catch some more ZZZ's.

3 comments:

  1. I think he needs to start rooting for the Red Sox instead of the Pats. How was the home visit? And when will Dema get to hold him again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. THose are cute! I hope you are having a great day buddy. I am in DC now.

    Se you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ethan, my newest buddy and friend. You will get to see Grandpa Lance and Debbie in about a month. We can't wait. You will also be introduced to Grandpa's team, the Twins. I know you wear Red Sox, but wear the Twins gear with pride and think of the grandpa who loves you dearly!

    ReplyDelete