I was very busy this afternoon. After I woke up from a very nice refreshing nap. I was seen by the nurse. She weighed me and took my temperature and declared me to be healthy. I now weigh 6lbs and 7oz, which is more then what I went home from the hospital weighing, 6lbs 1oz. Then I ate some lunch and then daddy, mommy and I went to go see Grampa Wiggly who had some surgery. He held me and everything, all the nurses liked seeing me to, they kept coming in the room to look at me. I was a big hit. On the way home I was getting very cranky so we stopped off at Dema's so Mommy could feed me and change me. I had fun seeing Dema again, her house has lots of cool colors on the walls. She held me until I fell asleep. Once we left there the family went to the grocery store to buy some food. The store was cold but i was bundled up in my blanket to keep me warm. Now I am back home resting quietly in my crib. WOW what a Day!!!
Added by Dema:
That's right - Ethan had his first visit to Dema's house. The biggest decision was what quilt should Ethan use first. I chose a quilt that mommy made. Ethan enjoyed laying on it.

I finally couldn't resist him anymore and had to hold him. Are you ready for a close-up Ethan?

Life is grand, isn't it?
Oh my nephew is sooooo adorable!
ReplyDelete