Here I am at home after church.
After church we went out to lunch at Chilies in Dover I slept most of the time there. the food smelled so good. Later that night Grampa Boo and Dema came over and helped mommy and daddy rearrange my living room and add a couple of new chairs that daddy bought.
On Monday Mommy and I just lounged around the house in our PJ's all day. She cleaned and I slept for the mot of the day. Monday night I took my second bath, I didn't cry at all until Mommy took me out of the tub. I liked being in the warm water not out in the cool air, but she wrapped me up in my ducky blanket and held me until I fell asleep.

On Monday Mommy and I just lounged around the house in our PJ's all day. She cleaned and I slept for the mot of the day. Monday night I took my second bath, I didn't cry at all until Mommy took me out of the tub. I liked being in the warm water not out in the cool air, but she wrapped me up in my ducky blanket and held me until I fell asleep.
Here are my Pj's I wore on Monday all day
I knew you would like a bath sooner or later. Jammie days are fun!
ReplyDelete