Saturday, April 25, 2009

A Day At Dema's

On Friday mommy and I spent the day at Dema's house. Dema made mommy a baby sling so mommy can hold me close and still have her hands free. I liked sleeping in it. The monster fabric is cool, isn't it? Mommy spent time working on my scrapbook and sorting out photos to send to my great grandma. I slept most of the time.
After lunch I was awake for a while. I spit up on my clothes and my jammies so mommy put my Red Sox bib on. I was waiting for the first Red Sox/Yankees game. My cousins, Cole and Ella came over too. They are bigger than me. Cole talked a lot about dinosaurs. Ella kept changing her shoes. Boy, I can't wait until I can start playing with them.
When Daddy got there, he held me for cuddle time. I'm using one of the taggie blankets Dema made for me. I didn't stay awake for the game. I was too sleepy. Some day I'll be able to watch the whole game. I heard the Red Sox won! Yeah!
On Tuesday I get to meet my great grandma Helen from Minnesota. She is coming to visit for 10 days. I'll get to see her a lot. How fun to meet new people!

No comments:

Post a Comment