Here Is Nana holding me I was wide awake at her house. Grampa Wiggly was to sore and tired so he didnt hold me today, maybe some other time.
After I left daddy work and went to mommy's work to pick up some things she needed. She told me this would also be my first school. All the children are so big there. Mommy showed me off to all the teachers I was awake for most of the tour of the school but I was sleeping every time she went into her classroom.
Once I left Mommy's work I went to Dema's work. When I first got there she was trying to run the cash registers but they kept crashing. I walked over to see her and I seemed to bring good luck because hers started to work again so she could get rid of all the customers and could hold me for a little while. She then showed me off to all her coworkers. We also looked at more scrap book paper but i didn't see anything I liked.
One the way home mommy stopped off at her school to see if her advisory was there and then showed me off to her. There were a lot of people at the big school that stopped to look at me.
Wow what a day after all this I went home and took a long nap. I was tired. Mommy slept to I think carrying my car seat wore her out.
Oh man that picture of him asleep on Geoff is so adorable!
ReplyDeleteYou did a busy day today! Thanks for coming to see me at work. You look very comfy on Daddy.
ReplyDelete