Tuesday
I had a slow morning mommy and I stayed home and slept most of the morning away.At one point I started to get fussy after waking up so Max tried to rock me in my chair
I was sleeping on mommy when daddy called her and asked us to come meet him for lunch. So mommy fed me and then loaded me up in my car seat and away we went. We get to the office I go looking for Grampa Boo but he wasn't there. So then mommy daddy and I went out to Joe's pizza and had lunch. The pizza smelt good, I cant wait until I can eat it. After that mommy and I had to drop daddy back off at work, this time Grampa Boo was there and I visited with him. After visiting, mommy and I went over to Joann's to visit with Dema and pick out some scissors for my scrapbook. I was being fussy when I got there and Dema could hear me all the way in the back of the store.
After all that traveling and visiting I was so tired so when I got home mommy put me in my pj's and I fell right to sleep for a while
Wednesday
Today I am two weeks old.
Then I spent most of the day with daddy because mommy was a little under the weather. We stayed inside and at home all day, the weather was kind of yucky. Daddy introduced me to some cool video games from when he was a kid. I can't wait until I can try and play them.
The photo of you and Max is absolutely stunning! I love it. Wait until great grandma Helen sees it. See you tomorrow!
ReplyDelete