Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sleeping through the night

So the past week, I started sleeping through the night. The first night was Wednesday when daddy put me to bed. Mommy was at a staff meeting so daddy fed me and put me to bed. I woke up at 5:40 ten minutes before the alarm went off Thursday morning. Since then I started waking up between 430 and 530, and then I go back to sleep until either mommy wakes me up to get ready to leave or 730 when I am ready to start my day.

Here is a picture of me on Wednesday night sleeping peacefully.
Here is a picture of me sleeping angelically Sunday night.

Even though I am now sleeping through the night, I can hear mommy get up many times, she needs to learn to sleep through the night now, and not wake me up in the morning.

2 comments:

  1. Ethan, you're still facing to the left. Do you face any other direction?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I face to the right at the doctor's and she asks my mommy if I face to the left at all

    ReplyDelete