So everyone at Demas wanted to go bowling the night before my big day. This is what i did while they were bowling, slept and cuddled with my new toy Inch.

I did wake up while they were bowling and ate some, I'm enjoying my bottle and watching...

The RED SOX WIN!!!!

I guess bowling i hard work because they all went out to eat after left to right Brandon, Ellen, Marni, Dema, and daddy. Mommy is taking the picture.

Here am I after mommy and Uncle Brandon put Inch on my head. Im giving Uncle Brandon a funny look

Here are the stages of falling asleep in the carseat.
Eyes getting heavy

Eyes close and head slowly falls

Eyes clothes head all the way down and start snoring

Here is my cousin Marni and I after meeting for the first time

here I am being super baby with Uncle Brandon
Cool photos! Although you may have to talk with Grampa Boo about keeping Inch!
ReplyDelete