Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Whatever Kind of Day . . .

It's been raining and cloudy and raining and cloudy for days and days and days. I've heard mommy and Dema say that everyone is tired of the weather. I am, too. I decided to have A Whatever Kind of Day today.

I started with whatever morning smiles for Dema.
No matter how hard she tried, I wouldn't smile for her.
I didn't cry, but I didn't smile.
After a field trip to Target I took several whatever naps.
None of them very long, none of them very exciting.
Just whatever.
And just to prove how whatever I was mommy and Dema tried and tried to get me to smile before I went home tonight. This was all the excitement I could muster for them.
I hope the sun comes out soon!

2 comments:

  1. Are you smiling yet? Or still just whatever??

    ReplyDelete
  2. started out as a what ever day, then cranky day then i think ill start smiling when I'm with my teachers day.

    He decided to be all smiles at the staff meeting tonight but very cuddly all day up until then

    ReplyDelete