Saturday, June 6, 2009

First sick day

I caught my first cold from school. It took me a couple days to get over it, but the first day was the worst. Luckly mommy could stay home with me because it was Wednesday. It was no fun being sick. So what does one do on a day they are sick you ask?
Here is what I did for most of the day, i was trying to tell mommy what hurt I don't think she speaks baby scream though because she tried lots of things but not a lot helped.

Luckly one of the things i did like doing was sucking, so I really liked my pacifier .
Now its Saturday and I'm a lot better, all I have now is the occasion runny nose and sneezing. I'm glad I'm better in time to enjoy the nice weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling better. I'm feeling better from the cold you gave me. See you on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete