I'm getting so big. I went to the doctor's and I now weigh 10 lbs and 12 oz. I'm so big that I no longer fit into my bassinet that has been in mommy and daddy's room. I had to move into my room and finally sleep in my big crib. I liked to squirm all around in my bassinet so in the morning I would always be sideways. Now that I have more room in my crib to move around in I lay perfectly still all night long. The first night in my crib was a little weird because I want in the same room as mommy and daddy and I woke up ever hour missing them. Mommy would come in cuddle a little with me and I would drift off to sleep again. I think by the morning mommy was very tired. The next night I didn't sleep in my crib because mommy and daddy went to see Diana Krall in Boston so I spent the night at Dema's house. Every night since I have slept in my crib with no problems. I either wake up two or three times a night but that normal for me, 11ish, 230 and 530.
The crib is nice and everything but tonight I had my first nightmare. I woke up screaming and mommy held me and rocked me until I calmed back down and fell back asleep. It was really scary, so scary I'm not going to share what it was about. Well I'm headed back to dreaming about good things this time. Hope everyone has a good night.
Added by Dema:
On Tuesday I discovered Mr. Bee on my bouncy chair. I stared and stared at him for a long time. A couple of times I accidentally touched him and then I tried to figure out how to grab him. I couldn't quite figure that out. Maybe soon I will.
No comments:
Post a Comment