Saturday, August 29, 2009

Meeting some family

So this past Wednesday I met a lot of family I hadn't seen before, and I saw some i see a lot. I am so lucky to have so many people who love me

In this picture
back row: mommy, great grammie Alice, Great Grampa Skippy, Grammie Gail,
middle: my cousin Isaac, me, and my cousin Peter
front: Auntie Amber


Here is Auntie Amber holding me
Here I am with Peter and Isaac they are eating lunch and I am dreaming

Here Is Isaac, me and Peter waiting for dessert

Here I am with Great Grampa Skippy and Great Grammie Alice

Here I am with Great grammie Alice and grammie Gail. I was more interested in her then eating
grammie Gail is holding me. I think she needs to visit me more often
Smile for the camera

It was very nice to visit with Grammie Gail, Auntie Amber, Peter and Isaac. it was the first time I got to see them annd I had a lot of fun visiting with them. They all need to visit more often. I miss them all ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment