Saturday, August 22, 2009

Wednesday

I decided today with all the heat would be a good day to find a pool to cool off. I found a pool and lots of family to hang out with.

Here I am chilling out waiting for everyone to come. It feels good in the shade.

Here is my Aunt Kim holding me and I am checking out my new cousin Henry. Mommy says I was once that small.Pool time!!!!
Here I am ready to go swimming but mommy is getting used to it. It was cold at first but it felt good.

Look i found a duck
and another one
and another one
Here I am out of the pool all changed back and grampa wiggly is holding me
So i really enjoyed swimming and hanging out with the family. It was a fun way to spend my Wednesday. Well I'm off to find more adventures.

1 comment:

  1. Pool time looks awesome! Tell Grampa Wiggly he needs to smile when he's holding you. We'll have an adventure on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete