Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Out to eat, and relaxing at home


Mommy Dema and I went to Wendy's and I was a big boy and sat all by myself in a highchair. I liked watching mommy and Dema eat. I tried to order but the lady didn't understand that I wanted one of everything.

Mommy that looks good. Please share.
Dema what are you eating? Can I have some?
Piglet was my favorite toy to play with when I am at home he is easy to hold and he tastes good as well. I shared some drool with him

relaxing with my blanket and piglet showing off my new outfit

Here I am chilling' out on the floor at home with my blanket
About to blow some raspberries

Giraffe was my favorite toy today. Usually he stays at school, but mommy took him home to wash after my cold. When she gave him to me today I smiled and hugged him the rest of the day. When ever I got picked up I made sure I was holding on to him so I could take him with me. I shared some drool with him as well. I like rubbing him against my face to help me sleep.


Relaxing at home with mommy daddy and my giraffe. I cuddled with him all day.
Sleeping with giraffe and wally

3 comments:

  1. I love the new outfit! You look happy with the giraffe. Soon enough you'll be order one of everything at Wendy's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So who's it gonna be, kiddo? Giraffe or Piglet? (Take the giraffe - he's cooler and not so wimpy!)

    ReplyDelete