Sunday, August 16, 2009

How I spent my weekend!

This is How I spent my weekend. I did a lot of first things and mommy took pictures. I also had a doctor's appointment on Thursday. I weigh 14lbs. and am in the 50% for weight. I am also in the 90% for length, but I'm not sure how long I am.

It was to hot for clothes so I mostly hung around the house in my diaper. Here I am taking a cat nap with giraffe and Wally. Giraffe is next to me because it's to hot to cuddle with him.
Here I am right after a nap, some how I knocked Wally down while I was sleeping. Yummy, mommy had a bottle ready for me and yes I'm holding it.



Here I am on the floor the way mommy put me....

and here I am upside down. How did I get like this you ask; mommy called it rolling over. It was kinda scarey because it happened so quickly. I'm not sure if I like doing it.
Here I am once again taking a nap, this time with mommy. I woke her up at 130 and 6, so she was tired.

Have a good week everybody and happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. You did have a busy and hot weekend. Stay cool and I'll see you on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete