Who is that handsome dude in the mirror?
I played in my new space a lot yesterday. Then I learned that baths are fun. Dema had to give me a bath. She doesn't have a baby bath tub so she put about an inch of water in the tub and put me in it on my back. I loved it! I kicked and splashed and laughed and had a good time.I spent last night at Dema's house. She didn't have to make a new sheet this time because mommy brought a sheet for me. But, Dema did have to put me in my Pack and Play because I'm starting to wiggle a lot. I slept a long time last night. Mommy put me to bed at 8:15 and I slept until 6:10 this morning. Here I am sleeping soundly.
Next week I turn 5 months old! I've learned so much this summer. I can't wait to see what I learn this fall.


No comments:
Post a Comment