Wednesday, August 26, 2009

More New Things From Me

I'm so busy growing and learning how to do many new things. One of my favorite things to do is sit up. Dema bought me a Space Saver High Chair for her house. Here I am checking it out yesterday morning. I like it. I get to sit up high and see what's going on around the house.
This sitting up thing is cool. I like sitting up in my boppy pillow.
Also, I've learned to hold onto toys and put them in my mouth to chew.
Now I'm officially ready for football season! Dema made me my own gray hoodie. Look out Tom Brady! The girls are going to start chasing me now.

Here I am dressed like daddy and Grampa Boo wearing a shirt and tie!
But I think I'll wait a few more years before I find a job.
Today I get to see Gramma Gail and to meet Aunt Amber and my cousins, Peter and Isaac. I'm excited to hang out with them!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of him in the high chair so cute :-)

    ReplyDelete