Thursday, September 17, 2009

First NFL Football Weekend

Here I am to tell you about my first NFL football weekend. On Sunday mommy let me wear my Tedi Bruschi jersey. Tedi is mommy's favorite player. He retired a couple weeks ago and she is sad.

Anyway, on to the weekend. Here I am arriving at Grampa Boo's house on Sunday. I'm ready for football.
Of course it isn't football if you don't have food. Daddy fed me while watching the game.
On Monday I stayed with Dema all day because I had fever. But, the New England Patriots played their first game so I got to wear my new jersey again. Here I am watching the game with Grampa Boo. He has a jersey too.
Later we sat on the floor to watch the game.
Mommy looks sad because Tedi isn't playing. I'm happy because the game is on! Go Pats!
The game was on past my bedtime. I couldn't stay awake so mommy became my bed for awhile.
The Pats were losing, but then they started to come back. Daddy and Grampa Boo woke me up with their cheering. I had to celebrate their winning touchdown. Hooray! The Pats are undefeated.
I think I'm going to like football.

And yes, my fever went away. I had it for three days, but no other symptoms. I'm all better now.

Catch you later,
Ethan

No comments:

Post a Comment