Random pictures from the last couple weeks. New toys new food and spending time with grampa boo before he left on a busness trip for a while. I got a new exerciser from Kenny and Ann-Marie. I really like it and its lots of fun.
Hey these things spin when I hit them

Inch came to check out my new toy

Giving the dragon some kisses

Taking a nap with daddy, after my bottle

Getting a piggy back from grampa Boo

Giving Grampa Boo kisses

Hey.. I'm really tall right now

Grampa Boo feeding me.
I spent a lot of time with him before he went away on a business trip

Mommy gave me some banana. I really liked it. I could also feed my self. I made a big mess, everything was very sticky.

This feels slimey

Look eating with no hands, still very tastey

Mommy held it when I decided I was going to eat it the lazy way.
Great photos! You beat to posting them.
ReplyDelete