Monday, December 21, 2009

I Got A Christmas Tree

Grampa Boo told Dema I needed a Christmas Tree. Yesterday she brought home a mini tree, lights and ornaments just for me!

I didn't know what to think of the tree at first.
It was prickly and I wasn't sure I wanted to touch it.
Hey, it's a red ornament!
Red is my favorite color.
Mommy said to be gentle when touching the ornament.
I did my best to be gentle, then the tree wasn't as prickly.
It is really pretty when the lights are turned on.
Thank you Grampa Boo and Dema!
I like my Christmas tree.
Dema got this cute tree topper for me tree.
Now for two bath time photos.
First, a random photo. I had bubbles on my mouth,
but wouldn't let mommy or Dema get a photo of them.
Mommy gave me a shampoo Mohawk . . . silly mommy!
Another top tooth is coming in . . . that brings the teeth total to 5 . . . 2 on the bottom and 3 on top! I hope the teeth stop coming in soon so I can stop drooling all the time.

I hear Christmas is coming and I'll be getting lots of presents! I can't to see everyone and wish them Merry Christmas!

Ethan

No comments:

Post a Comment