Friday, January 1, 2010

A Few Christmas Memories

I had a great first Christmas. I spent time with all my relatives and only slept for 20 minutes on Christmas Day.

Mommy, Daddy and I had our Pick 'Em Christmas Dinner with Dema and Grampa Boo on Christmas Eve. I picked Apples and Cheese. I couldn't eat the cheese, but I did eat some apples. Here we are after dinner before we went to church.
I opened my first Christmas present on Christmas Eve.
The present was from Gramma Gail.
She sent me a really cool train. Thank you, Gramma Gail.
On Christmas morning, we had a special Christmas breakfast. The adults had pancakes, eggs and bacon. I had homemade applesauce and a teething cookie.
It was a very yummy cookie . . .
OK, I'm cleaned up . . . now where are the rest of my presents???
Oh . . . they are in here . . .
First there was a book,
And then a tambourine,
And another book . . .
there was also magnets with my names on them - Ethan and Michael,
A jingle bell stick and I think there were some other toys too, but I can't remember.
You look silly wearing my Santa hat, Grampa Boo!
What do you mean I look silly too?
I'll have more photos and stories to share about the rest of my Christmas later.

Ethan

No comments:

Post a Comment