Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Pictures from Minnesota

Having a bottle at 2:30am on Tuesday November 26. I couldn't sleep so I decided to wake up and wait for Dema, who would be picking us up to take us to the airport. I fell asleep on take off on the way there, slept for 30 minutes. I then woke up and stayed awake for the rest of the flight. It didn't even bother me when the plan landed. I really enjoyed my Thanksgiving and meeting many new people. On the plane ride home I was awake for both take off and landing and it didn't even bother me. I was very well behaved and didn't cry once on the plane.

Here I am with Great-Grampa Earl
Great-Greatma Helen and I


I wanted what mommy and daddy were eating not my bottle, but it was just out of reach

Kyleigh,Blaize, Nama, and I

Robin and I
My family on Thanksgiving
Great-Grandpa and I on Thanksgiving
Staci and I
Chuck and I checking out my new snowman stuffed animal
Ara and Ethan
Great grandma, Cassie, Linda holding me
Checking the menu from Denny's
Go Vikings
My new clothes
Listening to music with Great grampa
Great grandparents Earl and Helen
Great grandpa, daddy, great grandma, and me
Hi Great grampa
Where will my adventures take me next?

No comments:

Post a Comment