Tuesday, June 5, 2012

 So last Wednesday I woke up screaming, shaking, and hallucinating, mommy and daddy rushed me to went worth Douglas hospital at four am. As soon as we arrived and started checking in I started vomiting all over my mommy so I got to see the doctor super quick. They gave me some thing to bring my fever down that had quickly spiked from the time I woke up o the time I got to the hospital and something so I would stop throwing up. I fell asleep for two hours and woke up with a smile on my face. The nice nurse gave me a orange Popsicle to see if i could keep it down. Yes i did and it was very yummy. It turns out it was all cause from my body fighting off  my double ear infection. After my visit to the ER I got to go home and rest and relax with my mommy and daddy. Today I am much better and back to running off with my friends and driving my mommy and daddy crazy.



No comments:

Post a Comment