Early on Easter morning mommy woke me up and when she did I knew it was my Birthday! Hooray! First, mommy had me look for pretty eggs to put in my Easter basket. That was fun. Then we went to Dema's house to pick her up for church. After church it was nap time before going to Cathy's house for Easter dinner. I was beginning to wonder if we were ever going to celebrate my birthday!
Finally, late in the day it was time to celebrate my birthday with mommy, daddy and Dema. Since Dema had the camera I had to show her two new faces I make.
Here is my Happy Face
Here is my sad face
Then I helped her frost my birthday cupcakes
Finally they sang Happy Birthday to me! I was so excited!
Then I enjoyed my birthday cupcake
Last Saturday was my birthday party at Dema's house. The party had a sports theme and it was lots of fun. The gift table had a basketball tablecloth and there were photos of me from each of my birthdays so far.
Grampa Boo set up his game room to be my birthday party room.
For an activity we painted t-shirts.
I told mommy and Dema I wanted strawberry cake for my birthday cake and that's what I got and it looked like a baseball!
Finally, everyone sang Happy Birthday to me! I loved it!
Thanks everyone for making my 3rd birthday a special day!
Ethan









No comments:
Post a Comment