Sunday, April 10, 2011

will's fourth birthday

So on Saturday my cousin Will had his birthday and I went over and played with him. Here are some of my adventures at Will's house

Opening a present ever so gently from my aunt Kathi and Brad
Still working on opening the corner. Thank you for my new pj's and the funny book
Andrea made a cool pinata that we could hit here is a picture of it
Here I am taking my turn at it
Jumping on the trampoline
Giving Henry a push around the yard
Pushing Henry again
Henry in the car
Helping Henry in the car
getting in position to slide down the slide
1-2-3 go
No I think i will just sit here I did finally get to go down with a little help. It was a tall slide and mommy was a the bottom cause i went flying:) I had a lot of fun at the party and cant wait for mine. Happy Birthday Will

No comments:

Post a Comment