Saturday, April 9, 2011

My birthday Day

Happy Birthday to me!!!!

here I am getting ready to clean Dema's house to help get it ready for everyone.

Cheese
Waiting for my lunch at friendly's
Looking to see it it was my food comingNo I am not screaming I was being very loud singing and shaking my head
When I get the food it goes in here
Yes I am two what are you going to do about it
Playing with my peep from my ice cream
peeps are good
making my peep hop across the table
this is really good. You better be ready to chase me later after all this suger
putting the m&m's in my mouth
eating the m&m's that came with the sundae
playing with my new toy that my race track belongs in
this is cool
it has wheels to push all around the house
crawling up the hill
running up with grandpa Lance
look I found a little bit of snow left over

No comments:

Post a Comment