Thursday, September 9, 2010

School Pictures

Here are two pictures of my first day of school before I got messy and needed to change out of my outfit.
waiting at th bottom of the stairs for Grampa Boo to come down.
My outfit even though i wouldn't look at the camera I decided the TV was more interesting

My second day of school I am a Picasso on training I really liked painting

Painting my picture at the art easel

I decided my cheek needed some red paint


See my face I'm not smiling because I got interrupted while I was painting
See my Picture isnt it nice
I decided that the floor needed some paint as well

I had fun for the first two days of school one more day until a weekend home to rest up for my first full week at school. I cant wait to meet more new friends tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty painting. You did an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's going to be going a full week?? :-) That's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a full week. goes everyday but Tuesdays

    ReplyDelete