Sunday, September 5, 2010

Ethan's First Hair cut

So on August 28 I had my very hair cut here are the pictures of it.
here I am at the hair dressers waiting my turn, i found some legos to play with

Can you see the puffy hair in the backHere is the the poof in my hair
wow i build that
then i found a bead train
I am sitting in my chair
Like my super hero cape, it was the only way I was letting them put the cape on me
WOW there are monsters on this
There goes some from the front
Thanks for the brush
there it goes off the side
more on the side
some off the other side, i turned into a wiggle worm so mommy held me
some from the back
fixing up a side

So my hair is a little shorter some people can tell others can not. It looks very good for school to start on the 8th.

No comments:

Post a Comment