Saturday, April 10, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!!!!!

Today was my first birthday, I had a really fun day with daddy but didn't like going to the doctors. I found out I am a healthy happy boy which I already knew. I can now switch my car seat, it was so cool riding facing forward. I also get to try whole milk.
Good Morning to me, I didn't like the flash
Like my shirt
It says Birthday Boy!!!
Yum my birthday bottle
Can I go back to sleep like daddy?
Making a silly face
Happy birthday to me Happy Birthday to me Happy birthday dear Ethan(that's me) Happy Birthday to meeee!!!
Yummmy!!!
More please
Making a mess
daddy this is good you should try it
Smiling daddy enjoying my cupcake
This is messy, and I like it
Anyone want a kiss??
Say Cheese!!
Wow a present!!
It was from Grammie Gail!
Looking at the animals
got some paper off
so far tastes good
playing with the paper
Daddy look I got playdough
Now I do I open it?
Tastes really good
I like playing with it more
I had a wonderful birthday. I wish it could be everyday. So far I have enjoyed being one and look for so many more new adventures this new year. Hope you stay tuned to watch me grow more.

No comments:

Post a Comment