Mommy and daddy started the celebration by buying me chocolate doughnut holes for my breakfast. They were yummy and, yes, I got more in my mouth than on the floor.
After breakfast I played for a while and then took a short nap. When I woke up Dema and I went outside to play. She was blowing bubbles and I was trying to catch them. Every time touched one it went away.When it was lunch time Dema needed to clean out my high chair. As she was tipping it over outside I surprised her by climbing out on the deck. Hey, the deck is a real cool place.
I was messy after lunch so I had a bath and changed into just a t-shirt (after all it was 85 here today). Then I drank my bottle in my birthday present from Dema and Grampa Boo - an upholstered Red Sox rocking chair. It's a cool chair and I like sitting in it.
I also learned to crawl up the stairs today. No photos though because everyone was busy watching me.I can't wait to be one-year-old tomorrow. Then I get to have a birthday dinner on Friday night with Grampa Boo and Dema, a birthday party for Will on Saturday and then my own birthday party on Sunday. I even hear that my Uncle Brandon is coming to visit for a few days too. Whoooo . . . I'm going to be busy party boy the next few days!

No comments:
Post a Comment