Sunday, July 26, 2009

What Happens At Dema's . . .

This past weekend I stayed at Dema's and Grampa Boo's while mommy and daddy celebrated their wedding anniversary.

Dema picked me up at daycare early Friday afternoon. We stopped at one store before going to her house. Mommy sent my new Bumbo chair with Dema. I like sitting in it. I can easily watch what's going on around me while sitting in it. Oh yeah, my thumb tastes pretty good.
This was my bed for the weekend. Dema discovered too late the sheet was too small. She promises to make a better one before I sleep over again. I slept really good at her house. On Friday night I stayed up until 9:15 and slept until 4:15!
Saturday morning I watched a couple of shows on the Disney Channel, including Tigger!
Saturday afternoon Dema and Grampa Boo took me to an art and music festival in Dover. I got to ride in a stroller without my car seat. I had a good time. See mommy, I even remembered to wear my hat!
Dema was practicing close-up shots. I couldn't resist giving her an adorable expression.
Saturday night I stayed up until 8:45 and slept until 4:30. I like sleeping at Dema's house. Sunday morning Dema had to work so I got to spend time with Grampa Boo.
He has friends who have little boys my age. He invited them over for a "Boys and Bottles" breakfast. Only one of them was able to come. His name is Camden. He's a month younger than me and makes me look tiny!
After Camden and his daddy left I was hungry and tired. Grampa Boo fed me and I fell asleep on his nice lap. Did you notice I'm getting ready for football season in my onesie?
Woohoo! Finally mommy and daddy came to pick me up. I didn't want mommy to see how happy I was to see her so I played the Cool Dude behind the shades.
Signing off for now . . .

Ethan AKA The Cool Dude

No comments:

Post a Comment