Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Outside and a cool class project

So I am now three and a half months old, (15 weeks today). I have learned to sit up with support and to blow raspberries. I smile so much now, unless I'm cranky. I wanted to post some pictures of me doing the new things I have learned and a cool Red Sox class project from school.

Here is a cool class project for all you Red Sox fans. I made the red ball

Here I am sitting in the swing, not sure if I like it or not
Here I am sitting inside the climber with mommy
I liked kicking the truck and watching it move
Here I am inside the climber again
I liked grabbing handfuls of sand and then dropping it. I also have learned how to blow Raspberries so I blew one at the camera

2 comments: