So the school year has started and kept everyone very busy. I have added some photos from the summer and school to update on everyone who follows Ethan here.I hope to get back on track and keep people updated more on Ethan and how much he has grown in the past three years.
We took Ethan to Garrison school to play on the playground a lot this summer to help get rid of his energy here are some photos of his favorite areas to play.
After school one day I decided Ethan had a really good day and since it was very warm out I took his to Friendly's to get an ice cream. Yes he did eat the whole thing by himself.
Here is Ethan on the playground at school. He likes to explore the big playground that the four years olds and the kindergarteners use. He couldn't figure out for a while to figure out how to climb out but then he kept at it and finally made it to the top.
Here is Ethan at school sleeping in the toddler room I love the way he fell asleep looking at himself.
Here is Ethan looking up at the sky. I think he is pondering what it is like to be three.
Old Raff and new Raff. He loves them both
Miss Rachel and Ethan. She left to go to collage and I love this photo I took of her and him on her last day with us.
Grammie Gail came up so we got everyone together one of the days she was here so I took a couple of pictures of everyone at the nursing home.
The cousins picking pumpkins after apple picking in the rain.:P
Ethan's first 3D movie. Finding Nemo 3D





















No comments:
Post a Comment