Here I am showing Flat Stanley the Priority Club at Logan Airport. We got there when it was dark, but I still had lots of fun watching the planes.
I had my own seat on the plane. We helped the pilots take off by pat-patting our knees just like the Little Einsteins do. It worked! We took off for Minnesota with no problems.

I tried hard to stay awake for the whole flight. After all the flight landed in Minnesota at 9:45 pm and that's way past my bed time. I lasted until two minutes before we landed. Then I fell sound asleep!
Uncle Chuk has a Harley motorcycle. He let me sit on it. It was too cold to take it for a ride though. Maybe when I'm bigger I'll be able to ride it.
Great Grandma Helen's friend has a friendly little dog. She played High 5 with me.
Here I am with Dema and Great Grandma. I'm hugging a little lion Great Grandma gave me.
Here I am with Uncle Chuk and Aunt Karlene. We stayed at their house for two days. I had fun running laps through the living room, into the kitchen and through dining room.
The last night we were in Minnesota we stayed at a hotel near the airport. Our room had a great view of the planes taking off. I had to show Flat Stanley the airplanes too.
We left early in the morning to come home. We had a little breakfast at the airport before getting on the plane.
Flat Stanley and I had lots of fun on this trip and I can't wait to tell my classmates all about it.Ethan







No comments:
Post a Comment