Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It's February

Wow! I can't believe no one has updated my blog in over month! Come on guys! You gotta keep my public happy.

Anyway, I've been busy. Today Dema and I are making whoppie pies for me to bring to school tomorrow. Of course, I had to help. I mixed some of the batter with my Apple Jacks. Great breakfast!
We had lots and lots of snow in January!
Here I am helping Dema find her car underneath a mound of snow.
Here's how high the snow was outside Dema and Grampa's condo.
That's a lot of snow, isn't it?
Dema and I also made Chocolate Cupcakes one day.
I love helping her cook.
Can you believe I will be two years old in two months? I hear I'm going to have an awesome birthday party. I hope you can come!

Ethan

No comments:

Post a Comment