Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Pictures from the summer

So early this summer we went to Henry Law park to play here are some pictures of our adventure

Playing with his shoe on bottom platform

Climbing up... I wonder where it goes?

You guys watching me

Hello there
Going to slide down the big slide with mommy
at the bottom that was fun :)


now im swinging, why are you so far back.....
well hello there, i would look but the sun is in my eyes

wood chips were fun to throw but they didnt taste good


Going up again...



at the top what should i do

I think i'lll go down the slide by myself, thanks Dema for catching me
Why can I slide down, but not climb back up?
WOW!!!! Look at that water, Can I go swimming?
Later that day we went to to Dover Delight fr some ice cream but we were all busy eating the ice cream that we didnt get any pictures

1 comment: