Monday, July 26, 2010

Weekend At Dema's

Mommy and daddy went away to celebrate their wedding anniversary so I spent the weekend at Grampa Boo's and Dema's. We had lots of fun.

On Friday night we went out to eat at Longhorn Restaurant. I was being stubborn and all I would eat was the honey bread and a few Teddy Grahams.

Saturday morning Grampa Boo and I watched the replay of the Red Sox game. Then I took a nap. After that we went grocery shopping, ate hot dogs for lunch and then played and played and played. Of course we went to have ice cream before dinner. Then I accidentally broke Grampa's glasses and we had to go get them fixed.

Sunday morning Grampa Boo breakfast. Hooray! He made blueberry pancakes!
Have I told you how good his blueberry pancakes are?
Last night we had dinner at Nannie and Grampy's house to celebrate their birthdays. I got to play with my cousins Jake, Max and Mya. We had lots of fun together.

This morning Dema set up my desk. It's a desk she bought a long time ago and it was at Nannie's house. Now it's mine. Mmmmmm . . . where should I put my stuff?
I think I'll put important papers up there . . .
And maybe crayons in here.
I had fun with Grampa Boo and Dema, but I was super happy to see my daddy when he came to pick me up.

Until next time,
Ethan

No comments:

Post a Comment